Samstag, 26. Januar 2008

getting out... 01

I sat with my father in a falafel restaurant around the corner from my home in Kreuzberg (only for another 9 days:-( ). And for the first time we talked a little about the fact that since he has visited me in Berlin everyone refers to me as He. And he does too. Well almost all the time, I guess he realised that it was a little more serious when we both walked into the same toilet at the Gallery. Before it was just howit was for me, I was affraid and to articulate gender and sex on a political and personal level... guess we will take it slowly.

I just can out to my mum via email as a He. I wish that I could be everywhere and in Melbourne so that her and I could go to the Transdestinations conference:
http://www.gasworks.org.au/festivals/transdestinations2008.php

Keine Kommentare: